If you are running DSC in any fashion in your environment, you know how hard it can be to keep track of which server currently has which configuration; and if it has been correctly set. This becomes even more of a challenge if multiple pull servers are in play.
While the concept of writing your configurations may not seem complicated, appropriately distributing them to machines and being able to report on the status is something that is very hard to do on premise. DSC Manager provides a single pane of glass for all your clients, configurations and modules, regardless of where they are in your datacenter.
itnetX DSC Manager allows you to implement configuration management the way DSC was intended from the beginning. Allowing you to effectively mitigate configuration drift, reconfigure servers with a few clicks and report on the configuration of any one server or group of servers.
DSC Manager is delivered as a prepackaged web application. The installation is simple and the clients can be installed and up and running within minutes.
You can use DSC Manager for free to manage up to 5 clients. For managing more clients, you will require a license.
- Easy to read reports & dashboards
- Remote configuration of LCM
- Graphically view and build configurations
- Manage large estates of PullServers
- Build into existing automation with REST
- Audit changes for compliance
- HTML reports and dashboards
- Assign Named and Partial configurations
- Configure LCM remotely to control for example reboot behaviour
- Visually view and build configurations
- Manage agents from multiple PullServers
- Manage Module repository
- Automate via REST