Protecting your privacy is important to us. We rely on transparent handling of your data. Below we show which personal data is stored when using this website and how the data is handled. We will also show you how you can opt out of third-party services that we have in use.
Personal data is all information relating to a specific or identifiable person. This includes information such as name, address, phone number, email. Both natural and legal persons are affected, through which data are processed.
Personal data, which we receive through our contact forms, will only be used within the scope intended by the user.
Data we store
Among other things, the following data is stored when you visit our website:
- Name of the website retrivisited,
- Date and Time Of Retrieval
- Amount of data transferred
- Report of successful retrieval
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- IP address
We only use this data for statistical analysis for the purpose of operating the website.
Services of third parties
We use third-party services on our website to analyze user behavior and improve our website offering. Your IP address will be shared with the listed services.
If you do not want your data to be used by third parties, you can opt out of the services.
Visitor and user behaviour analysis services
This Website uses Google Analytics, a Web Analytics service of Google Inc. («Google»). Google Analytics uses so-called «cookies», text files that are stored on users ‘ computers and that allow them to analyze the use of the site. The information generated by the cookie about users ‘ use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
Detailed information on the Privacy Statement can be found at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de
Opt-Out: With Google Analytics, you can use browser add-on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de prevent the recording of personal data.
When you visit our pages, the Facebook Pixel provides a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server. Facebook receives the Information that You have visited our Site with Your IP address. This allows Facebook to Assign your Visit to our pages to Your User Account. We can use the information obtained in this way for viewing Facebook Ads or for tracking functionalities.
Detailed information on the Privacy Statement can be found at: https://facebook.com/about/privacy
Opt-Out: If you don’t want data collection via Custom Audience, you can disable Custom Audiences here https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/ .
Your e-mail address, which you provided when you register with the newsletter, will be used to provide you with information about our offer. You can object to this usage at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link in the email.
We use MailChimp as our marketing automation platform. When you sign up for our newsletter, you allow you to transfer the data you provide. MailChimp processes the data https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/and conditions https://mailchimp.com/legal/terms/in accordance with its privacy policies.
Visitors ‘ comments can be verified by an automated spam detection service.
You can manage many online ad cookies from companies via the US site http://www.aboutads.info/choices or the EU page http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices .
Right to information
Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to receive free information from itnetX (Switzerland) AG at any time about the personal data stored about his or her person and a copy of this information. Information may also be provided on the following information:
- The processing purposes
- The categories of personal data that are processed
- The recipients to whom the personal data has been disclosed or is still being disclosed
- If possible, the planned duration for which the personal data is stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration
- The existence of a right to correct or delete the personal data relating to them or to restrict the processing by the person responsible or a right of objection to this processing
- The existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority
- If the personal data is not collected from the person concerned: All available information about the origin of the data
The person concerned also has the right to provide information as to whether personal data has been transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. Moreover, if this is the case, the person concerned has the right to obtain information on the appropriate guarantees relating to the transfer.
Right to erasure
Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to require the person responsible to delete the personal data relating to them immediately, provided that one of the following reasons applies and to the extent that the processing Not required is:
- The personal data has been collected or processed for purposes for which it is no longer necessary.
- The person concerned revokes their consent, on which the processing was based, and there is no other legal basis for processing.
- For reasons arising from their particular situation, the person concerned objects to the processing and there are no primary legitimate reasons for processing, or the person concerned shall submit in the event of direct advertising and therefore Connected profiling objects to processing.
- The personal data was processed incorrectently.
- The deletion of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under EU law or the law of the Member States to which the person responsible is subject.
- The personal data was collected in relation to the services offered by the information society, which were directly provided to a child.
If any of the above reasons are correct and you wish to arrange for the deletion of personal data stored at itnetX (Switzerland) AG, you can contact our data protection officer at any time. The data protection officer of HR Campus AG will arrange for the request for deletion to be complied with immediately.
Questions about data protection
Last update: 25.02.2019