Scrum Master (m/f)
Bern, Glattbrugg or Lausanne
As a Scrum Master, you ensure that the defined Scrum rules are observed and that the events are carried out in a manner appropriate to the species. You are responsible for ensuring that the team can work as effectively and undisturbed as possible by removing obstacles and ensuring the flow of communication within the team and with the environment. You give your team orientation and security, ensure solidarity and fairness and generate the autonomy of the team – you are their servant leader. Your tasks also include active participation in the transformation to an agile way of working in itnetX. In the context of project acquisition, your tasks also include your participation in the design of offers in the pre-sales process. Depending on the tasks and requirements, you will usually work in one of the itnetX offices, but also optionally in the home office, less often at the customer’s premises.
What makes you stand out
- Higher degree (Uni, FH, HF)
- Training as Scrum Master, Leading SAFe or comparable
- Several years of experience in the management of agile projects as Scrum Master
- Preferably experience in IT infrastructure or software development
- Motivator and enabler with coaching skills
- Communicative team player
- High quality awareness
- German/English or French/English (spoken and written)
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. If we could arouse your interest, we look forward to receiving your application!