Are you in? A working day with us could look like this:
As a Service Desk Supporter, you are the first contact person in First Level Support. During our business hours from Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., you support the Service Desk with support requests as well as with fault reports for infrastructure and application services. Within the fault analysis you categorize, prioritize and correct the incoming support tickets on time. You are responsible for tickets assigned to you throughout the support cycle and ensure that SLAs and schedules are adhered to. Your engagements include support in all IT areas, except end-user support.
If you like to share your knowledge in training courses, enjoy writing documentation and user guides, are communicative and have a high level of service competence, we should get to know each other. At itnetX, our customers and colleagues come first.
These are your professional skills:
- Extensive experience in support
- Strong basic IT Knowledge
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with new specialist areas and service technologies
- Knowledge of Incident Management and Request Fulfillment Support Processes
- ITILv3 Foundation Certificate
- Interest in Microsoft, Open Source and Linux technologies
- Excellent customer service competence
These make you stand out:
- Structured and reliable working methods
- Personal responsibility for the Service Desk
- Proven problem solving and analysis capabilities
- Sense for quality and customer satisfaction
- High social competence
- Enjoyment of communication and fun working together with internal and external customers.
- Good knowledge of German and English, written and spoken
Does this sound like more than a job to you? We are looking forward to receiving your application on firstname.lastname@example.org.