Fewer errors, shorter processing times, and a stronger focus on developing innovative solutions which generate real added value for your business. The key to unlock all this is automation.
itnetX explained their best practice approaches for automation in an understandable way and accompanied us during the introduction. Today we have a modern, controllable automation landscape and can react flexibly to future requirements.
- Thomas Vetter, Head of IT Operations, Geberit
Many businesses still pass up the opportunity to automate IT processes. In doing so, they tie up precious resources which could be invested to develop new and innovative solutions. The good news: With itnetX as your partner, establishing automated solutions in your business that are perfectly tailored to your requirements is easy. Our solutions reduce process complexity, optimize processing times, and increase the quality of your IT services in the long term.
We can assist you in these areas
- Infrastructure as code
- IT process automation
- Integration into ITSM or ERP solutions
- CI/CD release pipelines
- Testing frameworks
We use these solutions
- Azure Automation
- Azure Logic Apps
- Azure Functions
- Azure Resource Manager (ARM)
- Desired State Configuration (DSC)
- Service Management Automation (SMA)
- Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
Your benefits at a glance
- Reduced processing time
- Reduced workload by automating tasks
- Resources freed up for innovation
- Increase in the quality of IT services
- Errors minimized
Why choose itnetX?
- Extensive experience in automation
- Focus on proven technologies
- Focus on proven frameworks
- Extensive automation libraries
- Support- and Managed Services
- Access to Microsoft Premier Support
Are you interested in our automation solutions? Then we look forward to hearing from you.