You want to offer Microsoft Azure services from your own data center? Then Azure Stack, an extension of Microsoft Azure, is exactly what you need. And best of all: itnetX takes over the operation of your Azure stack infrastructure so that you can fully focus on service delivery.
The operation of Azure Stack requires a lot of know-how: special business processes have to be established. The infrastructure requires a high degree of monitoring and capacity planning and the offered services must be configured and optimized continuously. This is where itnetX comes into play. Thanks to our Azure Stack project experience, we understand the needs of customers and have packaged them into a fully managed service. This means: You place the management of the Azure Stack infrastructure in the hands of our specialists and concentrate on the significantly more valuable provisioning of Azure Stack services to your IT consumers.
We can assist you in these areas
- Operation of your Azure Stack infrastructure
- Comprehensive monitoring
- Marketplace management
- Capacity management
- Billing management
- Full update management
- Hardware lifecycle management
- User management
- Regular reporting
We use these solutions
- Microsoft Azure Stack
- Microsoft Azure
Your benefits at a glance
- You focus on service delivery
- Valuable resources become free
- Focus on the core business
- More time for innovation
- Clearly defined service levels
- Calculable costs
Why choose itnetX?
- Lots of Azure Stack experience
- Azure Stack early adopters
- Close relationship to the Microsoft product group
- Support and Managed Services
- Access to Microsoft Premier Support
Service Reliability Manager
You would like to give Azure Stack operational tasks in the hands of itnetX to fully focus on delivering valuable, high quality services to your consumers? Then get in contact with us!