Recovering data after a server failure or disaster scenario is critical for companies of all sizes. In addition to the classification of data and services, the corresponding procedures must be put into operation and the respective processes must be perfectly controlled – regardless of whether the backup is performed locally or in the cloud.
With our extensive practical knowledge, we ensure that your data and services are completely and successfully backed up based on the respective criticality. If this process should fail, we take over the immediate correction, so that your backups are in a stable state again within a short time. To ensure that the backups are actually usable, we carry out regular test restores, among other things. And if data is effectively lost, we will efficiently recover it.
We can assist you in these areas
- Create a backup and restore plan
- Operation of your backup infrastructure
- Consistent backups
- Timely restores
- Regular test restores
- Regular reporting
We use these solutions
- Microsoft Azure Backup
- Microsoft Azure Backup Server
- Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager (SCDPM)
Your benefits at a glance
- You outsource repetivite tasks
- Valuable resources become free
- Focus on the core business
- More time for innovation
- Competent troubleshooting
- Clearly defined service levels
- Calculable costs
Why choose itnetX?
- Comprehensive service classification knowledge
- Long-time knowledge in system and data backup
- Extensive server management experience
- Focus on proven technologies
- Support- and Managed Services
- Access to Microsoft Premier Support
Solution Sales & Account Manager
You don’t want to worry about your backup and recovery procedures in the future and use your resources for innovation instead? Then please contact us!