Recovering data after a server failure or disaster scenario is critical for companies of all sizes. In addition to the classification of data and services, the corresponding procedures must be put into operation and the respective processes must be perfectly controlled – regardless of whether the backup is performed locally or in the cloud.
With our extensive practical knowledge, we ensure that your data and services are completely and successfully backed up based on the respective criticality. If this process should fail, we take over the immediate correction, so that your backups are in a stable state again within a short time. To ensure that the backups are actually usable, we carry out regular test restores, among other things. And if data is effectively lost, we will efficiently recover it.
We can assist you in these areas
- Create a backup and restore plan
- Operation of your backup infrastructure
- Consistent backups
- Timely restores
- Regular test restores
- Regular reporting
We use these solutions
- Microsoft Azure Backup
- Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager (SCDPM)
Your benefits at a glance
- Recovery plans for data loss
- Valuable resources become free
- More time for innovation
- Calculable costs
Why choose itnetX?
- Extensive experience with backup and restore procedures
- Focus on proven technologies
- Support and Managed Services
- Access to Microsoft Premier Support
Head of Product Management
You don’t want to worry about your backup and recovery procedures in the future and use your resources for innovation instead? Then please contact us!